Terms and Conditions of Sale| Hôtel Le Clos Fleuri ***
These general terms and conditions of sale apply to reservations and cancellations. All reservations therefore imply the client’s full and unreserved acceptance of these conditions.
To guarantee your reservation, we ask for your credit card number or a deposit cheque.
Amount of the deposit :
- For a stay of less than 3 nights : the first night will be asked,
- for a stay of 3 nights or more: 30% of the amount of your stay will be asked.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 1590 of the French Civil Code: “any deposit paid remains definitively acquired”.
Specific conditions of the establishment
- Cancellation less than 7 days before the planned arrival: 100% of the deposit is definitively acquired (at least one night).
- Cancellation from 1 to 2 weeks before the planned arrival: 50% of the deposit paid (1 night minimum) will be cashed, the totality of the deposit can however be carried over for a stay during the same season.
- More than 2 weeks before the beginning of the stay: the deposit can be returned or postponed for a stay in the same season.
- In case of no-show at the planned date of the beginning of the stay : the deposit will be cashed and the rest of the stay will be cancelled.
- In case of interruption of stay, without informing the reception at least 48 hours before departure, one night will be charged by the establishment as compensation.