Contact & Access | Hôtel Le Clos Fleuri ***
A stay on an island is always a special moment. Leaving the continent, going to the sea, is already forgetting your everyday worries and embarking on a relaxation and digital break.
Feel free to visit the website of the tourist office (https://www.belle-ile.com/) or consult us to organize your transfer from the port, or simply if you need advice…
Feel free to call us or send us an email, we will be happy to help you to prepare your stay!
The most classic way to get to Belle-Ile is to go through Quiberon and take the boat (https://www.compagnie-oceane.fr/).
You will arrive on the island at the harbour of “Le Palais”. Le Clos Fleuri is located 15 minutes walk from the harbour and 5 minutes walk from the bus station.
- By car: on the RN 165 exit at Auray then take the direction of Quiberon at 26 Km
– Paris – Quiberon : 505 Km
– Rennes – Quiberon : 155 Km
– Nantes – Quiberon : 160 Km.
You can then park on the Quiberon car parks where a shuttle will pick you up and pick you up at the port.
- By train : nearest TGV station with year-round service: Auray. Quiberon TER station open from June to September, bus service from October to May.
- By avion : Lorient Bretagne Sud (74 km from Quiberon) or Nantes (159 km from Quiberon) airports
- By Quiberon boat: boarding in the harbour Maria, up to 12 crossings per day, by ferry (45min crossing), or by high-speed ship (in high season, without vehicle – 35min crossing)
- In season and by pedestrian only: crossings from Vannes, the Navalo harbour, La Trinité and La Turballe. http://www.navix.fr/bateau/belle-ile-en-mer/
- Possibility of a private air transport by Belle Ile airfield or by taxi plane – Iroise Aero Service (we will pick you up and take you home).
From the harbour of Palais, many transport options are available if you do not have your own car:
- By foot: 15 min from the Le Palais harbour
- Boat-hotel shuttle: to be booked at least 48 hours in advance (two shuttles per day: one in the late morning and one in the late afternoon)
- Car or scooter rentals
- Bike rental (VTC/VTT/electric)
- Taxi : Taxis are few on Belle-Ile and only work with . booking. Let us know 24 hours in advance the arrival time of your boat, we will take care of the reservation! Count about 10€ the trip from Monday to Saturday and about 15€ on Sundays and public holidays
- A bus network also exists on Belle-Ile (bus station 5min walk from the hotel)